Math Teacher - Los Alamitos High School
Summer School Speech/Language Therapist:
This is for summer school only-- June 24- July 26, 2013:
Salary is $33 per hour.
Complete certificated application, attach credential and at least one letter of recommendation. No transcripts required.
Email to email@example.com
Los Alamitos USD is a Merit District for all Classified services. Please see the Personnel Commission link for more information.
CLASSIFIED APPLICATION & EXAMINATION PROCESS
1. Complete a Los Alamitos USD classified employment application. The online application for this position is available via the LAUSD website at www.losal.org under Human Resources/Job Opportunities.
* Be sure your application reflects all relevant experience, paid or volunteer. Attach a supplemental resume or other description of experience if it is not adequately described on your application.
2. For positions indicating educational requirements, YOU MUST SUBMIT OFFICIAL OR UNOFFICIAL COPIES OF EDUCATION TRANSCRIPTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION BY CLOSE OF THIS POSITION. Transcripts can be mailed, dropped-off in person, or faxed to the Classified Personnel Technician at 562-799-4712.
2. Applications may be screened to select qualified candidates.
3. The examination will consist of:
a. 40% - Written Test
b. 60% - Panel Interview
* Applicants must attain a passing score of 70% on each part of the examination in order to be placed on the eligibility list. Should a large number of candidates pass the written exam, a higher passing score than 70% may be required to progress. Those candidates not invited to the oral exam shall have an opportunity for the oral exam should the district need additional eligible candidates for the eligibility list. Review by applicants of written examination questions shall be allowed during the four working days following the administration of the test.
Physical Examination: Some classifications require you to pass a physical examination. This examination is at the district’s expense and the appointment is not assured until you have passed this examination.
Los Alamitos Education Foundation (LAEF) Summer Enrichment Institute Openings
The Los Alamitos Education Foundation (LAEF) is now hiring teachers for their Summer Enrichment Institute. LAEF is looking for secondary teachers forPre- Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2/Trig, Poetry, Geology, Spanish 1/2. Click Here for more information
LEAF is a separate employer from Los Alamitos Unified School District.